- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- What information do we collect and what do we do with it?
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request
We will not disclose the personal information you provide to anyone outside of the Patti Gabriel Photography, and its advertising and promotional agencies and consultants, except in those specific instances where you expressly give us permission to do so, or where we are required to do so by law.
- How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to become a donor on our site, make a purchase, or participate in a workshop, you imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- How do I withdraw my consent?
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms & Conditions.
- Third Party Services
For these third-party websites, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
When you click on links on our course site, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
We collect cookies or similar tracking technologies. This means information that our website’s server transfers to your computer. This information can be used to track your session on our website. Cookies may also be used to customize our website content for you as an individual. If you are using one of the common Internet web browsers, you can set up your browser to either let you know when you receive a cookie or to deny cookie access to your computer.
- Opting out: You can opt out of targeted ads served via specific third-party vendors by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Opt-Out Page.
- We may also use automated tracking methods on our websites, in communications with you, and in our products and services, to measure performance and engagement.
- Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
- Web Analysis Tools
We may use web analysis tools that are built into the Patti Gabriel Photography website to measure and collect anonymous session information.
- Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence.
If our site is acquired or merged with another organization, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to accept transactions from you.
Please check back periodically for any changes we may make to the policy. Your continued use of this site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept these changes.
- Questions & Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer by email or by mail at 6210 Columbia Ave # 1, St. Louis, MO 63139
- Effective Date
This policy was last updated on July 15, 2018.
Thank you for visiting our site.